The March of Independence Association is a grassroots organization whose main goal is to shape the social pillars of Poland’s independence and sovereignty.
We will achieve this goal by:
• showing the paramount importance of the Catholic faith in social life,
• disseminating knowledge about the history of Poland,
• maintaining and disseminating national, civic and cultural traditions,
• building a sense of national community,
• initiating and supporting cultural and patriotic events,
• organization of conferences and trainings,
• conducting publishing and information activities.